You may create a project and upload your own data on the server to work with the different tools available. All the project information and the data files are retained for 7 days after last use of the project. So, after creating a project once, you may revisit the server at a later data and run queries on the server simply be entering the project-id
Here are the steps for creating a project:
- Prepare the files according to the data format required
- Go to the create project page, choose a project-id which is easy to remember and upload the files
- Creation of the project will be confirmed on successful upload of all the files.
Here are the steps for running your project:
- On the server, go the bottom half of the page
which says Work with your own data. Do the following and proceed.
- Enter the project-id
- Enter the taxIds of the genome you want to work with (separated by space)
- Click Start button.
- In the following page, you have three different queries.
- Choose of the queries and proceed.
- The next page shows you the output of your query.
- You may modify the parameters and update your result.
Having uploaded your data, here are the list of analysis which you may use on you data.